TNPSC One Time Registration Instruction for Relating
INSTRUCTION RELATING TO ONE TIME REGISTRATION
2. One Time Registration is just a system to register the details of candidates in advance before applying for any recruitment. It is not an application for any recruitment.
3. Candidates who have not registered in One TIme Registration so far, should register their details in One Time Registration to get user ID and Password. By using their User ID and Password, candidates can apply for any recruitment examination.
4. Candidates can avail application fee concession while applying for recruitment examination only on getting confirmation from Bank or Post Office for payment of Rs. 50/- towards one time registration fee.
5. Candidates are directed to register their details in one time registration well in advance before applying for any recruiement as the reconciliation of fee paid by the candidates through the Bank or Post office would take atleast two working days.
6. For immeidate confirmation of payment made, candidates are advised to make fee payment through Net Banking, Debit card / Credit card.
7. The candidates who have already registerd in One Time Registration need not register and make payment again. However, they have to furnish additional details asked for and they can creat their own Dashboard by using their One Time Registration ID and Password already provided by the Commission.
8. Before applying for any recruitment examination, Candidates are requested to furnish all required particulars correctly in the One Time Registration.
9. The details frunished in One Time Registration will be populated in the recruitment application. Candidates have to furnish the additional details required for the recruitment application. Therefore, candidates are directed to furnish the particulars in one time registration very carefully.
10. Though the particulars are taken from the One Time Registration, the particulars available in the recruitment specific application will alone be taken into account.
11. Candidates who have registered in One Time Registration can avail the application fee exemption for a period of 5 years from the date of registration. The applications which are inactive, i.e not applied for any recruitment, will be discarded without any further notice.
12. The Photograph, signature copy of certificates to be uploaded in the One Time Registration and Recruitment application should be in specified size and quality. If the Photo, Signature and certificates are not clear and not in required size and quality, the Commssion reserves the right to reject the application of the candidate at any stage.
13. The candidates who have furnished incorrect details in the application will be debarred from the appearing for any examination for a period as desired by the Commission.
14. The photo of the candidates to be uploaded in the application should be a colour photograph. The candidte has to face penalization, if they have uploaded some other pictures in the place of Photograph and Signature.
15. All the examination related information / communication will be sent only through the registered email ID and Mobile Number. Hence, candidates are instructed to furnish their personal email ID and Mobile Numbers in the online application.
16. Hereinafter, candidates can choose their own User ID and Password subject to the availability. If they forgot their user ID and Password, they can reset them.
17. The User ID and Password created by the candidates is not known to any one except the candidate. If the candidates forgot their user ID and Password, they can only reset them. The Commission cannot provide the user ID and Password to the candidates on request.
18. Application can be edited and modified by the candidate by giving user ID and Password, which is only known to the canidate. Hence, Commission is not responsible for any change (s) made in the application.
19. In order to identify the candidates’ uniquness, all the candidates are instructed to furnish the Register Number, Month and Year of passing available in their SSLC Certificate. If candidates have more than one SSLC Certificate should be furnish the details available in the Certificate in which the candidates has finally cleared SSLC.
20. Candidates are requested to furnish the correct details in the application and help the Commission to finalise the recruitment result at the earliest possible.
21. Candidates can contact the toll free number 1800 425 1002 for further queries in this regard.