Seventh Pay Commission's Report from January 2016
Seventh Pay Commission's report, which was filed with the Federal Finance Minister Arun Jaitley. In which public employees, should grant a wage increase of 23.55 percent, has been nominated. In the various departments of the federal government, employs 48 million people. Moreover, 55 million people receive pensions. Salaries of current employees and former employees of the pension rates, used to set changed once in 10 years. For this purpose, a system of wage committee for 10 years. On the basis of the report of this committee, tweaked wage rate. Accordingly, in 2014, headed by retired judge seventh wage board committee, its report, tabled yesterday by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley.
The recommendations provided in detail are as follows:
- Central government employees, including salaries and other allowances, wage increases of 23.55 per cent has to offer. The only increase in wages, base salary, 16 percent, and other steps, must be 63 per cent. At the same time, an increase in retiree's pension, should be 24 per cent.
- Seventh Pay Commission's recommendations, to be implemented from January 2016.
- The minimum basic salary for central government employees, 18 thousand and maximum wages, would be Rs 2.25 lakh. The Secretary of the Cabinet, he was equal to the official account, to offer a salary of Rs 2.50 lakh.
- In addition, each year, 3 percent pay raise, will offer a 24 percent pension increase.
- Implementation of the Seventh Wage Board's recommendations, the 2016 - 17 fiscal year, the federal government, the additional burden of Rs 1.02 lakh crore. The railway budget will go to 28 thousand crore rupees.
- "The only power; Only pensions' system, not only for military, federal government employees to implement.
- Implement the recommendations of the seventh pay commission, headed by Secretary of the costs, the Secretariat will need to create one.
- Implementation of the recommendations by the seventh pay commission, 0.65 per cent of the fiscal deficit.
- Central Government employees on retirement, provided they from Rs 10 lakh to 20 lakh rupees to be increased.
Thus the recommendations of the report's recommendations, submitted to the Federal Cabinet's approval is received, permission to take effect. Designated in 2008, the 6th Pay Commission, federal government employees, 35 per cent wage hike, as recommended.