tnpscexams.in TNPSC VAO 2016 for 813 Vacancies Notification Apply Online
TNPSC VAO 2015-16 Official Notification for fill 813 vacancies through written examination mode. Here you can fins related information about TNPSC VAO Examination 2016 Application Fee details and Important Dates and other materials updates.
Applications are invited only through online mode up to 14.12.2015 for Direct Recruitment to the vacancies in the following post:
Candidates have to Register their basic particulars through One - Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs.50/- towards registration fee.
Name of the Post: Village Administrative Officer
Post Code: 2025
Number of vacancies: 813
Salary: Rs.5,200 - 20,200/- + 2,400-G.P (PB1)
One - Time Registration fee: Rs.50/-
Examination fee: Rs.75/-
- Date of Notification 12.11.2015
- Last date for submission of applications 14.12.2015
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office 16.12.2015
- Date of Written examination 14.02.2016 FN 10.00 A.M to 01.00 P.M.
General studies (75 items) + Basics of Village Administration (25 items) + Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (20 items) + General Tamil / General English (80 items) Total (200 items)
- Duration of Examination: 3 Hours
- Maximum Marks: 300
- Minimum Qualifying Marks for selection: 90
Type- 1 General Studies + General Tamil will contain questions on General Studies (75 items), Basics of Village Administration (25 items), Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (20 items) and General Tamil (80 items).
Type-2 (General Studies + General English) will contain questions on General Studies (75 items), Basics of Village Administration (25 items), Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (20 items) and General English (80 items).
MODE OF PAYMENT OF EXAMINATION FEE:
- Examination fee Rs.75/- (Rupees Seventy five only)
- Candidates have to register their basic particulars through One-Time Registration which is
- mandatory on payment of Rs.50/- towards registration fee. The registration shall be valid for a period of five years from the date of one-time registration.
- Candidates should also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office
- Candidates can avail exemption from paying Examination Fees as per eligibility criteria.
TNPSC VAO Exam 2015-16 Online Application available at www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in