How to Apply Community Certificate Online in Tamilnadu
www.edistricts.tn.gov.in - Tamilnadu Community/Caste Certificate Application Procedure | OBC /BC/ MBC Certificate Apply Online | Check Community Certificate Application Status Online
Hai Friends are looking for how to apply community certificate online in Tamilnadu State. Here the exclusive post about How to apply for Community Certificate through Online. Many of people don't know how to get respective community certificate with simple steps.
Community Certificate for Schools Students in Tamilnadu:
Now Tamilnadu Govt has been easily provide community certificate to school students with help Govt Schools and Govt Aided Private school all over Tamilnadu.
There are lot of community has been divided by OC/BC/OBC/MBA/SC/ST Category candidates from respective category can easily get online application
How To Apply Community Certificate?
1. Download Online Application Form: Download
2. And download the Application Form and that available in PDF Format.
Requirement need for applying Community Certificate in Tamilnadu:
- Full name of the Applicant
- Father/Husband’s Name
- Sex (Male/Female)
- Complete and Permanent Residential Address
- Ration Card No (Copy to be attached)
- School Leaving Certificate (Copy to be attached)
- Details of Caste Certificate of Parents
- Details of School Certificates of Parents(if any)
- Date of application
- Parent's Community Certificate
- Ration Card Photo Copy
- Transfer Certificate
3. After Filling necessary detail you want submit the filled application to your respective revenue talk office. Once your application got accepted by officer you may get your Community certificate with 30 days.
Note: Candidates if you any doubts related to Applying Community Certificate through Online you may ask your question on comments section below.