Want to apply for PAN Card through online? You can now apply for a new PAN card online using Aadhaar-based e-signature. It knows a very easiest way to get pan card with the single click through online with help of official website.
What is PAN Card?
PAN, or permanent account number, is a unique 10-digit alphanumeric identity allotted to each taxpayer by the Income Tax Department under the supervision of the Central Board of Direct Taxes. It also serves as an identity proof.
What is paperless pan card?
Paperless PAN Application Using Aadhaar Based e-KYC & e-Sign (Only Where Applicants Mobile no. & E-mail ID is Registered With UIDAI).
How to apply for paperless pan card online with help of aadhar card:
These online applications can be made either through the portal of NSDL (http://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/index.html) or the portal of UTIITSL (http://www.myutiitsl.com/PANONLINE/).
1. Log on: NSDL Official Website: https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html
2. Select: "Apply Online" and fill all details.
3. Then fill the all appropriate fields with appropriate details after entering captcha code and press the submit button.
4. After that, token number issued to your email id, the token number used to access your saved data and further helps to edit in case of need.
5. After that, token number issued to your email id, the token number used to access your saved data and further helps to edit in case of need.
6. After feeding Aadhar number automatically takes your photo, name, date of birth, address and your signature. For confirmation of details, OTP is sent to you registered Mobile Number and Email id.
7. After confirming OTP automatically generates your application form online.
8. Now comes to the last step, Pay service charge using a debit card, credit card, and net banking.
9. After payment, pan card will be sent your registered address normally takes 7-15 days and acknowledgment will be sent to your mobile number and email address.
10. The acknowledgment number was used track your Pan card status of your pan card.
Paperless PAN Card Fee Details:
The application fee is Rs.107, including service tax, for persons residing in India and Rs.994 for those with overseas addresses. It can be paid through credit cards, debit cards or Net banking. All these forms of payment attract a small charge, above the fee payable.
Paperless PAN Card Status & Dispatch Details:
At present, the facility for the dispatch of PAN cards outside India is available for a select list of countries. Applicants from other countries may contact the service provider before applying.