How to Apply for tnsta gov e transport public loginaction:
Want to apply for the Driving license through online mode? regional transport office chennai tamil nadu and Citizen Services of Tamilnadu Government has been provided dedicated online portal transport minister of tamilnadu was lanched new web portal. Now users can easily apply through online to get Driving Licence for two wheelers and as well as four wheeler vehicle license easily. Using the online portal you can save your time and other expense. From this article, we simply listed the step by step process to get Driving Licence in Tamilnadu. www transport tn nic in - tamil nadu transport department online e services was old website and tn rto running numbers
How to apply for Driving Licence in Tamilnadu and chennai:According to tnsta gov transport dealer login act there are various steps to be involved,
1. Log on: http://tnsta.gov.in
2. And press "Learner's license online Application"
3. Then click "Learner's license" Tab under you will find "Learner's license online Application" Link then again click that link.
4. Now you will be redirected to "Online Filing of Application for Learner's License" Page.
5. Now enter your exact details in that form and press submit button.
6. Now your appointment has been confirmed. Now take print out a copy of the generated pdf and document your must need to submit (Photocopies, Original and xerox copies of the family card or any other necessary documents like medical certificate for driving licence) then visit your respective RTO Office.
Tamilnadu driving license check online registration details | tnsta gov in transport login:
You can also check your application status details through online.