TN Sericulture Recruitment 2017 Notification - Online Application, Education Qualification, Fee Details
Tamil nadu department of Sericulture has been issued notification to fill various Assistant Inspector Of Sericulture vacancies across Tamil nadu through written examination. All eligible candidates make use of this opportunity and apply for this post. The Application was available on official website of http://tnsericulture.gov.in/
Tamilnadu Sericulture Recruitment 2017 Notification:
Name Of The Post - Assistant Inspector Of Sericulture
No. Of Vacancies - 13
Last Date : 19.08.2017
Date Of Examination : 10.09.2017
Application Fee: 200/-
- Candidates must complete B.Sc., Sericulture degree without any backlogs.
Exam & Selection Progress:
1. Written Examination
2. Interview Session
Download Exam Application Online: http://tnsericulture.gov.in
- Candidates must send payments through Demand draft (DD) through following address:
Director of Sericulture
DIRECTORATE OF SERICULTURE
Nethaji Nagar, Hasthampatty, Salem - 636 007.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
Candidates are instructed to send applications with self attested copies of following certificates as required in the notification
1) 10th Std. (SSLC) Mark Sheet.
2) 12th Std Mark Sheet.
3) B.Sc. (Sericulture) Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate.
4) Equivalent Degree G.O. Copy to B.Sc. (Sericulture).
5) Community Certificate.
6) Transfer Certificate.
7) Tamil Medium (PSTM) Certificate.
8) Demand Draft Rs.200/-.
9) Conduct Certificate issued by the Institutions last studied.
10) Certificate issued by the competent authority towards printing it claimed.
11) If Ex-service man, self attested copy of the certificate issued by the competent
authority should be enclosed.
12) One passport size photograph should be affixed in the application
13) One passport size photograph should be sent separately for Hall Ticket
As per notification, the candidates should send the filled in application duly signed along with required enclosures by registered post to reach this office on or before 19.08.2017 by 5.45 PM to the “Director of Sericulture, Hasthampatti Post, Salem 636 007.” The applications received not complying with the above requirements, will be summarily rejected without stating any reason.