Candidates from Tamil Nadu who seeking for a Government job you get the Job Opportunites through Department of Employment and Training, Tamil Nadu.
Who to get a job from employment service?
To get a job from employment service each and every user want to register their educational qualification on the official website once they completed courses. Courses like SSLC, HSC, Degree, Post Degree, B.Ed, P.hd and other relevant Computer Courses also applicable.
How to register on Tnvelivaaippu official website?
1. Visit: https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/
2. And find "For new User ID Registration" Now click the "Click here" link under the login option.
3. Now the new Pop-up Box will be opened then find the link "I Agree" and Click.
4. Now the registration window will be available so Complete the Entire necessary details and press "Submit" button.
5. Now you will be successfully registered with Employment Portal.
Note: Don't forget to your User Name and Password for future use that will be very important one.
Tip: To avoid forgetting please use Google Keep App to Save your Login Details with Safe and Secure.
Candidates who already registered with tnvelaivaaippu Portal and forgotten their Username and Password for some unconditional reasons you may easily recover and perform Registration/Renewal with simple steps. In the below steps, we will clearly explain the complete details.
[Solved] How to find the forgotten Username and Password on tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in website:
To find the forgotten Username in tnvelaivaaippu:
When forgetting the which username that will be used for login your account you may not able to login to account for instance you try with your Registration Number to login.
You must directly contact your respective district Employment office to reset your username.
To find the forgotten Password /Reset New Password in tnvelaivaaippu:
1. Log on Official Website https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/
2. And press "Forget Password" link now Password Assistance page will be opened then enter your previous "Username" and Date of birth details and New Password.