Organization Name: South Indian Bank Ltd
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 100
Job Location: All Over India Jaijawan Jaihind
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
South Indian Bank Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1. Probationary Officers (PO) - 100
Eligibility Criteria for South Indian Bank Vacancy 2018:
Educational Qualification: (As on 31.12.2017)
- X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.Candidates who are meeting the requisite educational qualification as on 31.12.2017 only will be eligible to apply.
- Candidate should have passed X, XII and Graduation under regular course (full time course) from a recognised University/ Institute recognised by the Govt. of India.
- Educational qualification by mode of distance education will not be considered.If Grade/ CGPA is awarded instead of marks, only candidates securing CGPA/ Grade equivalent to 60% or more may apply.
- Equivalent percentage should be mentioned at the time of application.Those who have scored less than 60% marks will not be eligible for applying. Rounding off to the nearest integer is not allowed. (for e.g. 59.99 % cannot be rounded off to 60 % )
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.800/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC) Application Fee is - Rs.200/-
Important Dates for South Indian Bank Probationary Officers (PO) Post:
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20.06.2018
2. Last date for Submission of Application: 20.07.2018
3. Date of Examination: 07.07.2018
Apply Online: South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Online Application