TN MRB Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 7243 Nurse Posts:
Government of Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has published a notification for the recruitment of 7243 Nurses vacancies on contractual and consolidated pay basis. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 11-05-2015. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below.
TN MRB Vacancy Details:Total No. of Posts: 7243
Name of the Post: Nurse
Age Limit: Candidates age limit is minimum 18 and should not have completed 58 years as on 01-07-2015.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree or Diploma in Nursing from a Government/ Government recognized Institution and permanently registered with the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council on or before the date of advertisement viz 19-04-2015.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written examination.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- (Rs. 300.- for SC/ SCA/ ST communities) through following modes.
1. Online Mode: Candidates have to pay the fee through the online payment gateway, i.e. Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit card Payment.
2. Offline Mode: Candidates have to pay the fee through System generated payment Challan at any of the branches of Indian Bank. Payment should be made within two working days from the date of registration/submission of application. (payment Challans will be generated only between 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM only)
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply Online form the website www.mrb.tn.gov.in on or before 11-05-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying candidates have to scan colour photograph and signature.
2. Candidates should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number.
3. Log on to the website www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
4. Click on “Recruitment” and click on “www.mrbexam.in”
5. Select name of the post for which you want to apply and click on “Apply Now”.
6. Enter all the details carefully.
7. Upload scanned copy of photograph and signature and click on “Submit Application”.
8. Make payment as mentioned in Application Fee.
9. After payment system will generate Registration Number and Password, retain them for future reference.
10. Take print out of filled application and retain it for future reference.
Important Dates:Date of Notification: 19-04-2015.
Last Date to Apply online (Online Registration & Online Payment): 11-05-2015.
Last Date for Fee Payment (Offline Mode): 13-05-2015.
Date & Time of Written Examination: 28-06-2015 from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM.
For more details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply & other information click on the link given below