Expected Current Affairs Questions ( April 16 - 30 )
1. India recently successfully test-fired the ballistic missile named ________.
- Agni III
2. What is the operation range of the newly tested Agni III ballistic missile?
- 3000 KM
3. Name the indigenously built Stealth Destroyer ship recently launched.
- Vishakhapatnam(Project 15 B)
4. Vladimir Makei who recently visited India is the foreign minister of which country?
5. Name the country(s) recently PM Visited in a 3 Nation Tour.
- France, Germany and Canada
6. Which state government recently decided to discontinue Guard of Honour to ministers?
7. What is the rank of India in the list of Generator of e-Waste in 2014 in Global E-Waste Monitor 2014 by United Nations University (UNU)?
- 5 th
8. E-Samiksha was recently launched by which Ministry?
- Railways Ministry
9. Railways Ministry recently launched E- Samiksha to ______________.
- monitor rail projects online
10. ‘Indira Gandhi Rajbhasha Puraskar’ has been renamed to _________.
- Rajbhasha Kirti Puraskar
11. Rajbhasha Kirti Puraskar was previously known as ____________.
- ‘Indira Gandhi Rajbhasha Puraskar’
12. Rajiv Gandhi Rashtriya Gyan-Vigyan Maulik Pustak Lekhan Puraskar has been renamed to
- Rajbhasha Gaurav Puraskar
13. How much money was allocated by Union Government to Combat Cyber Security Threats?
- 775 Crore
14. Which national park was recently declared as India's 48th Tiger Reserve?
- Rajaji National Park
15. Rajaji National Park recentl declared as India's 48th Tiger Reserve is located in which state?
16. Rajaji National Park in Uttarakhand was declared as India's 48th Tiger Reserve thus becoming 2nd Tiger Reserve in Uttarakhand. Which is the first one?
- Corbett Tiger Reserve
17. What was the rank of Indian Passport in the survey by Go-Euro?
18. India recently signed a bilateral agreement on maritime transport with which country?
19. Which ministry recently received ISO 9001:2008 certification?
- Union Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
20. India recently delivered three multi-role Cheetal helicopters to which country?
21. India recently had Naval Exercise named VARUNA with which country?
22. What is the rank of India on World Happiness Index?
23. India recently launched Operation Maitri for what purpose?
- Relief and rescue in Nepal after Earthquake
24. Which state government recently tied up with Tel Aviv, Israel for Smart Cities?
25. Maharashtra recently tied up with ___________ for smart cities.
- Tel Aviv, Israel
26. How many sites were recently approved by the Union Government for Nuclear Projects?
27. Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT) was launched with a financial outlay of Rs ____________.
- 50000 Crore
28. Government recently approved Smart Cities Mission to build _______.
- 100 Smart Cities
29. What is the proposed amount to build 100 Smart Cities under Central Government’s Smart Cities Mission?
- 48,000 Crore
30. Name the indigenous cryogenic engine which ISRO recently tested.
31. ISRO successfully tested indigenous cryogenic engine CE-20 which has a capacity of
32. Which state government recently approved a farmer compensation scheme named after Gajender Singh?
33. Which district was recently declared as the first 'open defecation-free' district in India?
- Nadia, WB