Tamil nadu 12th Mark sheet 2019 Distribution date details
TN 12th (+2) HSC Exam Mark-sheet 2015 distribution date details and employment registration. TN 12th Mark sheet 2015 When it was available through Online.
TNDGE: Tamil nadu Directorate of Government Examination have declared the 12th examination results on following date there are good numbers of students got passed in the examination. Meanwhile there is an another step of process is very must for after passed in the higher secondary examinations was register to your marks on Tamil nadu employment office.
Before that process each and every students want to an mark-sheet of tamilnadu 12th examination 2015 and here we are detailed about the the distribution of mark sheet details.
When the TN 12th mark-sheet to be available?
TN Government announce the official date for the distribution of the mark-sheet after the declaration results (may be after two weeks). All students go and collect your respective 12th mark-sheet on your school itself. And also don't forget to register your 12th school to employee enrollment and renewal process of 10th class.
Check your TN 12th Mark sheet through Online?
TN Govt introduce the new system to view your Respective mark sheets through online mode itself. Here we adding the detailed steps.
Here some steps for How to register your 12th Marks in to TNVelaivaaipu (Employment Website)
1. Go to www.tnvelaivaaipu.com and left side of corner enter your "Username and Password".
2. Username was available on your 10th Registration Card.
3. Password was your Date of Birth.
4. After reached the page Click "Add Qualification" Menu.
5. Then Enter HSC Marks Percentage.
6. Take the print statement of your Qualification for your future reference.