10+ Interesting Facts & Stats About WhatsApp you don't know
What's up?WhatsApp Messenger is cross-platform mobile messaging app which allows isers to exchange messages and much more without having to pay form them. It is cool, right?!
Facebook WhatsApp Deal:WhatApp is Facebook's largest-ever acquisition. The social networking giant worth of shares for WhatsApp. But the ulitimate coast of deal WhatsApp. But ultimate cost of the deal is $19 billion, with WhatsApp employees and founders receving and additional $3 billion in restricted stock units of facebook. The acqusition dwards the $1 billion that Facebook paid for the photo sharing service instagram. Serveral anaysts had termed Instagram acquistion expensive. But now, Facebook is paying $42 peruser with the deal.
|WhatsApp Interesting Facts|
Here the (10+) Interesting Facts & Stats About WhatsApp:
1. WhatsApp has spent Zero Cash on marketing, PR and user acquisition.
2. They currently employ only 55 people.
3. WhatsApp was founded in 2009 by former Yahoo! Employees Brain Acton and Jan Koum.
4. WhatsApp has the most number of active users per engineer
6. The app is the 5th most downloaded app on
7. Facebook bought WhatsApp for $19 billion $4 billion in cash, $12 billion in stock and $3 billion in restricted stock.
8. Twitter and Facebook had the chance to hire founder Brain Acton but didn't.!
9. WhatsApp says they are adding 1 million users every day.
10. 70% of users are active on a daily basis.