TANCET 2018 Online Registration Exam Dates Important Dates Syllabus Online Application Form Fee details for MBA/MCA/ME/M.Plan
TANCET 2018 - (Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test 2018) Conducted Anna University, Chennai. Students who have seeking for admission for various Post Graduate Course For Admission to M.B.A/M.C.A/M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan. Degree (Aided / Self-Supporting) Programmes in the academic year of 2016-2017 students you may apply for TANCET 2016 through Anna University Online Portal.
|Register TANCET 2016 though Online|
How to Apply for TANCET 2018 through Online?
- Log on: https://tancet2018.annauniv.edu/natt/
- Then Click New "Register" button if you are the "New User"
- Then fill up the form with nessarry details press "Register" button.
- Once you completed the registration login with your own Email id and password and press "login" option.
- Then the registration form will be appeard on the screen the fill with exact details then complete form with exact details.
- Then complete payment process through Online/Offline mode.
What are all the documents should need for applying TANCET 2018 through online mode. The we provide the exact details of tancet 2016 application needs and important documents/certificates.
3. M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan.
a) Part I - Common to all the candidates
b) Part II - Common to all the candidates
c) Part III - Specialisation
TANCET 2016 Examination Dates:
- For M.C.A - - 10.00 a.m to 12.00 noon
- For M.B.A - - 02.30 p.m to 04.30 p.m
- For M.E./M.Tech./For M.Arch./M.Plan- - 10.00 a.m to 12.00 noon
- Commencement of Registration of Application through online only -
- Last date for Registration of Application -
Read the TANCET 2016 Instructions and Information to Candidates for Rules and Regulations of the Entrance Test.
Process for Online Registration. Click Here.
Contact: 044 - 2235 8265 / 66 / 67
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org