Paytm Payment Bank Banking on Experience:
Paytm expects its mobile wallet experience to give a head start over rivals in the payment bank domain. Also payments targets Rs. 10,000 Cr in deposits in 3 years. And 104 Millions Paytm's mobile wallets(current).
Create Savings Account on Paytm Payment Bank Online:
Want to create new Paytm Payments Bank Account through online the first and foremost thing which you should do is keeping your necessary KYC documents ready on time. And it's basic procedure for creation of normal Paytm Account. If you had already registered with Paytm Account means you no need to create a new one and you may just go with old account.
Steps to Create Paytm Payment Bank Savings Account through online as follows:
Follow below steps to create a Paytm account if you have not created one for you.
1) Log on: www.paytm.com official website.
2) And Choose the "Sign up" in the top corner of the web page. Through the Google Play Store you may access your account with Paytm Mobile Application on your Smart phone.
3) Now enter your active mobile phone number details with valid email address & enroll your secure password credentials carefully. Make sure that use easily remembrance details.
5) After completing the process check with term and conditions options and then Create Your Paytm Wallet.
6) Now they will send a one-time password to your given mobile phone number.
7) Verify your number by entering the one-time password.
8) That is it. You have successfully created your Paytm account. Now go to the next step to create a savings bank account on Paytm Payments bank.
How Add Money To Paytm Payment Bank Wallet
Just after creating a Paytm account for you, you can simply add your address, credit/debit cards into your Paytm account profile by visiting the settings page here.
Follow the easy steps described below to add money to your Paytm wallet:-
1) All you need to login to your Paytm Payment Bank login through online.
2) Then add click option "Add Money" and enter value of the amount.
3) Then choose your payment methods Credit card, Debit card, Net Banking, IMPS and other option.
4) After completing progress you want to verify account with one-time password.
5) The respective amount will be deducted from your bank account and then amount added to your Paytm wallet.
Note: Minimum amount of adding money to Paytm wallet limit is Rs 10 only.