Tamilnadu small industries corporation Limited (TANSIDCO), a government of Tamil Nadu undertaking, acting as a catalyst for the promotion and development of MSMEs, is in the process of forming an exclusive 'International Co-operation and Investment promotion cell to undertake various activities for the promotion of trade, investment and technology transfer in the MSME sector in Tamilnadu, Expression of interest is invited from qualified and competent personal to fill the following positions, on contract for one year.
1. Chief Consultant - 01 Post
2. Addistional Consultant - 02 Posts
3. Clerical Staff - 05 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 08 Posts
Educational Qualification for above jobs as follows:
1. Chief Consultant - Degree in any Discipline (Preferably with PG Degree in Engineering / Management)
2. Additional Consultant - Any Degree (Preferably with PG Degree in Engineering / Management)
3. Clerical Staff - Degree in any Discipline with First Class (Proficiency in MS office Tools)
Salary: Remuneration will be fixed as per Industry Standards.
Mode of Selection: Based on Interview
How to apply:
Interested candiates should prepare the application form (Resume) and filled in application form along with related documents should reacht to the following address by post before the last date of 19.07.2017.
The Managing Director
Tamil Nadu Small Industries Development Corporation Limited (TANSIDCO),
SIDCO Corporate Office Building
TVK.Industrial Estate, Guindy
Chennai-32, Tamil Nadu