Step by step guide for How to Pay your Electricity Bills using TANGEDCO Mobile App
Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation (Tangedco) has been launched new Mobile App to pay TNEB Bills through Mobile App. So consumers can make easy option of paying electricity bills through the smartphone at just a simple steps. Official addressing to medias and said a total of 2.7 crore consumers will be benefited. So Consumer can avoid rush in the Electricity offices bank counters and e-seva offices.
The mobile application which was made easy paying bills and checking monthly units, consumption charges and many more.
How to Pay Tamil nadu Electricity Bills through the Mobile App:
1. Install the official TANGEDCO Mobile App from Google Play Store.
2. If you are existing online registered users can use their login username and password to login.
3. New users can create an account by selecting the sign up option.
The user will be prompted to fill the details like TANGEDCO consumer number and tap CHECK button.
4. Fill up the user credentials options like password, e-mail ID and mobile number details.
5. Enter the OTP number and verify your account.
The Mobile App consists several option like,
Quick Pay - To check your usage details and pay your respective eb bill instantly through the mobile app.
My Bills - The option will contains your current and existing paid bill details.
My Consumer - That's contains to your different type of Electricity account details.
Bill Calculator - User may tarrif & Billing cycle, consumed units details with commericial and industries bills.
Check transactions - To check our previous transactions details.