As an Indian citizen, everyone has a responsibility to join in Indian army to protect our nation and serve our nation. Indian army recruitment is providing a better job satisfaction with relatively high salary. This is mandatory to protect or serve our nation by different trades and services. Perfection and the eligibility is the main thing what the government is looking into the candidates who are all applying for. There are some indispensable terms and conditions are available with the demanded posts to looking for and apply.
The candidate has to check whether they are eligible to apply for the specific designation or not. The eligibility criteria for the multiple vacancies of Indian army recruitments are,
- The candidate should complete their SSLC Examination
- The candidate should pass their higher secondary examination
- The minimum qualification should be B.Sc/ B.A/ B.Sc (IT) (w/o B.Ed)
Procedures to apply for the Indian Army recruitment is given as follows,
- Search the official website of Indian army – www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click the option of “JCO/OR apply login” button which is in a green color
- Initially, if you are a new user, you will need to complete the registration by clicking the option of “register”
- After reading all the information, press the “continue” button
- Enter the complete details and click “save” button
- OTP will send to the respective E-mail ID. Check that once. Enter the OTP on the official website and click the “submit” option
- Get a “check eligibility page” and after entered all details, press the “check eligibility” button
- Important: if you are having a special certificate, just choose the option of “special category”
- Get a new page with the list of rallies and Select the “trade” to which you are applying for
- The complete information will be appearing on the screen, read it carefully. Press continue button, the main application will open on the window
- After entering all details, just click the option of ”save & continue”
- Read the summary completely and carefully and Select the “submit now” option
- Download the application form by clicking the option of “Download” which is available below the pdf icon.
- The candidate can take a print out for the future use.
The government wants to check whether the applied candidate is eligible or not and also they belong to the respective nationality and all. To apply for the Army through an online registration, the candidate should maintain the following documents and the information to upload. Those are,
- Merit certificate
- E-mail ID as same as User ID of the user
- Current mobile number
- Details of the present and permanent address like street, district and state etc.
- Passport size photo in the jpg format with 10 kb to 20 kb space
- Signature scan in the jpg format with 5 kb to 10 kb space
- Soft copies of mark sheets and other certificates
- Aadhaar card number and scanned copy.
There are different trades are available in the Indian army recruitment and each and every post has an age limit for the process of applying. The age limit for the candidate to apply for the jobs in Indian army is given below,
- Soldier in general duty for all arms – 17 and a half to 21 Yrs
- Soldier in technical arms for Air defense – 17 and a half to 23 Yrs
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper – 17and a half to 23 Yrs
- Soldier nursing assistant - 17and a half to 23 Yrs
- Soldier Tradesman – 17and a half to 23 Yrs
- Soldier mess keeper – 17and a half to 23 Yrs
- Survey automated cartographer – 20 to 25 Yrs
- Junior commissioned officer religious teacher - 27 to 34 Yrs
- Junior commissioned officer for catering – 21 to 27 Yrs
- Havildar education for an army - 20 to 25 Yrs.
Things to consider and get notified about the Indian army recruitment. By the declared and pre-defined documents and sources, most of the youngsters are intimated about the Army recruitment. Some of the people are lagging to maintain a schedule for the preparation and perform. Follow the upcoming information correctly and ensure that assurance of a job in Indian army.
- Keep in touch with the updates which are provided via newspaper and social Medias.
- Make sure that all certificates and required documents are in a scanned copy.
- Register yourself well before 2 weeks when rally or recruitment is going to start.
- After the perfect registration, get ready to face the physical and written exams i.e. start preparation.
- Be strong in the practice of physical exams (Running, Pull ups) which may be somewhat tuff to clear.
- The written exam will contain the questions related to GK, 10th and 12th basics.
- Be prepared and do it well.