How to create New User Registration on National School Scholarship Portal (NSP) for 10th, 11th, 12th, IIT and IIM and Other Post Graduate courses.
Students who going to apply for the first time you must need to provide accurate information to validate to your information and that document was printed in "Students Registration Form".
The following document must need to to register such as Education document and Aadhaar Number, Enrollment number details, Bank passbook while registration time.
The Scholarship Category has been divided by the four major Schemes and listed below:
1. Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme (Class 1st to Class 10th)
2. Post - Matric Scholarship Scheme ( 11th, 12th and ITI Courses)
3. Top Class Scholarship Scheme. (Top Level colleges in India such as IIT and IIM)
4. Merit cum Means (MCM) Scholarship Scheme (Technical and Professional courses at graduation and post graduation level)
1. Visit: https://scholarships.gov.in/newstdRegfrmInstruction and press "Continue.." Option then fill out the "Fresh Student Registration Form for current academic year (2017 - 2018)
2. Enter all necessary details carefully and press "Register" Option.
Logging to National School Scholarship Portal (NSP)
1. Use respective user id and password details to check to enter nsp scholarship official page.
For more information related to registration/ Adding student details in application form watch this video:
National scholarship portal helpline number: