The management study which is Master of business administration (MBA) is a Master degree for the business growth. This degree has been developed when the countries are industrialized and the companies are seeking for scientific approaches to the management. This professional degree also has the distance learning students who want to have this education through online.
The Master degree of MBA program is covering the following departments in which the student can place their career. Those are as follows,
- Retail management
- Insurance management
- Customer relationship
- Supply chain management
- Strategic management
- Hospitality management
- Human resources etc.
Online MBA is a process of completing course in a systematic manner between a Regular and the correspondence MBA course. Online MBA course can be completely different from the regular studies and it could be an efficient way for a creation of Enterprise with the management tools and services what the candidate is enhanced. An online MBA course in India will take two year to complete and the approach for online MBA course are,
- It uses the virtual platform or E-learning to impart lessons
- Requires only online connection to reach the virtual learning center
- There is no need of maximum presence in the institution where the course has been applied
- Gain knowledge from the comfort of your home
- Support the student to use the spare time productively.
B-schools which offering a distance course for the MBA program with the following benefits,
- The student can apply for the institution not only in India, but anywhere in the world
- There is no restriction for the intaken seats and the competition too
- The student can follow their current job without wasting a time additionally.
Online MBA courses will interact with the people through online and every updation can be send to the student via respective enrollment number of the student. Most of the candidates prefers the course of Master degree through online especially MBA. Course specializations for Online MBA are,
- 2 years with 4 semester program
- Systematic and structured programs
- Outstanding faculty service
- Interactive lectures
- High tech materials as a soft copy
- Virtual learning sessions
- 24/7 availability for academic and technical queries
- Payment in an installment or EMI plan
- Courier facility for receiving the book and other materials.
If it is possible to get the registration form directly from the corresponding institution, the candidate can complete the procedure with the hard copies.
There are some official procedures are available to apply for the online MBA and the Step by step process to apply for MBA to study through online is given as,
- Select the best institutions to study an online MBA course
- Go to the website of that specific institution
- Download the registration form by clicking a respective option
- Fill the registration form
- Make a fee payment through online
- Upload the documents via provided link
- Get the enrollment number
- Start to study for completion of the course
Every institution requires documents to verify and submit to continue the next degree with it. While applying for the online MBA courses in India, the student should carry the following documents,
- Formal schooling certificate of 10th standard
- Formal schooling certificate of 12th standard
- Graduation of 3 years or 4 years completion certificate
- In graduation the candidate should have minimum 40 percent marks.
Note: For the foreign education of MBA course, additionally the student has to submit their equivalent certificate from the association of Indian universities. For both Indian and foreign MBA education, diploma program will not be taken as a degree.
Even though, number of educational institutions are available in the world, some of the institutions are efficiently providing an online MBA course to do. The distance education for the MBA course, the upcoming institutions are providing a better support. Those are,
- Symbiosis, pune
- Amity University, UP
- Annamalai University, TN
- Manipal University, Sikkim
- Institute of Management studies, Ghaziabad
- Narsee monjee Institute of Management studies
- Prin,L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management
- Lovely professional University