Indian Army Open Rally Bharti Recruitment All Zone Wise Army खुली भर्ती 2018 - 19 Examination Preparation Tips and Ideas
Are you the one among the people who are looking forward to joining in an Indian army? Gather some related information here to succeed your desire soon. Joining in an Indian army is having procedure included with pre-defined eligibility & testing criteria. It is possible that you can apply for a one among multiple vacancies which are named as, General duty soldier, technical soldier, clerk, storekeeper, barber, cartographer, nursing assistant, and tradesman & so on.
Moreover each & every position demands you to fulfill some upcoming requirements. If you are willing to join as soon as possible, just give your hand with Indian army Bharti 2018, which is an open rally for hiring suitable people. Let know about the procedure to apply, a selection process for job or to start up training in an Indian army. For further information, just visit the official site of www.joinindianarmy.nic.in to access the details about multiple vacancies.
Apply now to join in an army
Join with a ground force and protect our nation in a secured manner. There are so many different offers are available to apply as per your wish and eligibility. In fact, this one is a servicing branch that enables you to be completely authenticated for our society/nation.
- Visit the official site and register your details with that.
- After that, you will be allowed to go through the eligibility criteria for your wanted trade/position.
- Keep in mind that, all entry requires a minimum qualification of 12th standard.
- Verify all the requirements related to educational qualifications, age limit, nationality required, marital status and physical standards.
- Utmost, the physical standards will be considered on height, weight and measure of a chest.
- In addition to that, a person should have a good vision limit and also have to be without any health issues.
- Make sure that, you are having all its requirements and apply via online.
Direction to join in army
Mostly, in our government, each and every profession & recruitment is conducting an exam to hire the people. Having any confusion to choose a path to take your step towards joining in an Indian army? There are 5 different ways are available to join in an Indian army and those are the ways of,
- Defense service examination
- Technical entrances
- Special entries for NCC candidates
- University-based entry scheme
- Judge advocate entry
Eligibility for GD, JCO/OR
When you are looking to apply for a particular job, just gather the complete information regarding its requirements and other aspects also. At the maximum, most vacancies in an army are available for the position of a General soldier and JCO/OR while comparing with other positions. The eligibility criteria is distributed as,
- A candidate should pass their matriculation or some equivalent examination with the subject of science & English.
- Age limit should between 17 and a half to 21 years
- Nationality belongs to India, Nepal, and Bhutan, Tibetan refugees & and some of the east African countries people who are permanently settled in India.
Requirements for physical test
Checking a health condition and body measures of a respective person are an important thing. Generally, apart from preliminary screening process, you have to face a physical fitness test which is a part of the selection. It requires you to perform well in the upcoming tests which are targeted to reach its maximum.
- 1.6 km run for endurance
- Pulls up action
- 9 feet ditch for courage
- Zig-zag balance
The above examinations are not suitable for all positions. No matter, whatever a position you are choosing, this physical tests will be varying with respect the trade for what you have been applied. And also the age limit is varying for different positions in accordance with your desire to join.
Age limits for jobs in army
- General duty soldier -17 and a half to 21 years
- Technical army officer-17 and a half to 21 years
- Clerk/ shopkeeper- 17 and a half to 23 years
- Nursing assistant-17 and half to 23 years
- Tradesman, housekeeper-17 and a half to 23years
- Automated cartographer-20 to 25 years
- Junior commissioned officer-27 to 34 years
- Catering officer- 21 to 27 years
- Havildar education- 20 to 25 years
In our civilian life, if you have any wish to contribute your participation to protect our nation? Start your career with fighting force which is called as “Army”. Collect the wanted information and preparation ideas from the corresponding platform in an online. It will be helpful to make your hands together with others to protect our nation. Eventually, clear your mind with the provided details of army recruitment and make sure that it could be a great way to brighten your future.