TNAU UG Admissions 2018 Notification | Online Application Fee Details
Tamil Nadu agricultural University a century old premier institution providing agriculture education in India is ranked first among all state agricultural Universities. TNAU you invited online applications for admission to the following undergraduate courses for the academic year 2018-19 offered through 14 constituent and 26 affiliated private colleges.
1. B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture
2. B.Sc (Hons) Horticulture
3. B.Sc (Hons) Forestry
4. B.Sc (Hons) Food nutrition and dietetics
5. B.Sc (Hons) Sericulture
6. B.Tech Agricultural engineering
9. B.Tech energy and environmental engineering
10. B.Tech Food Technology
11. B.Sc agribusiness management
12. B.Tech agricultural information technology
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University - Schedule of Admission Activities - 2018
1. Admission Notifications in Tamil and English dailies (Notification) 18.05.2018
2. Opening of online application 18.05.2018
3. Last date for online application 17.06.2018
4. Document Verification for Special Reservations 18.06.2018 to 20.06.2018
5. Publication of Rank List 22.06.2018
6. Counseling for Sports, Ex - servicemen and Decedents of freedom fighter and Differently abled quota 07.07.2018
7. I Phase Counseling (Online) 09.07.2018 to 13.07.2018
8. Counseling for vocational stream 16.07.2018
9. Counseling for NRI and Industry sponsorship quota 17.07.2018 & 18.07.2018
10. II Phase Counseling (Online) 23.07.2018 to 27.07.2018
11. Registration for I semester 01.08.2018
12. Closure of Admission 31.08.20
Candidates must must have passed all the eligible subjects in HSC/CBSE/ICSE equivalent.
- Should not have complete should not have completed age of 21 years as on 1.7.2018 expect scheduled Caste (SC) scheduled caste Arunthadhiyar (SCA), scheduled tribes (ST).
- Must possess Tamilnadu nativity who have not studied sky and excise standards in Tamilnadu
- Should produce the certificate of permanent residents in Tamilnadu in the prescribed proforma issued by the complete competent authority requirements are available online in the information brochure 2018 2019.
- Candidates have to submit the application only through online
- No printed applications will be issued.
- Candidate can choose the degree Handia college based on their rank through online counselling
- Application fee Rs . 300 for SC/SCA and ST candidates should be paid online using the link provided on the online application.
- Limited online application feeling facility will be provided at all constituent and affiliated
colleges of TNAU.
For more info please contact following address.
Dean agriculture and chairman admissions
Help desk phone number: 0422-6611 345 and 6611 346